United Way 211 is an information and referral service that maintains a database of over 10,000 services for Utahns in need. If you are affected by the ripple effects of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and need help with the essentials, 211 can assist you in finding a variety of resources to help you stay on your feet. Begin your search here, or contact 211 via phone, online chat, text, or by downloading the app.
If you, or someone you care for, is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please self-isolate and get tested.
Many testing locations are requiring you to schedule an appointment beforehand. Find a location near you and call for more information:
• Shortness of breath
• Sore throat
• Muscle Pain
• New loss of smell or taste
Emergency Symptoms (need medical attention immediately)
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
• Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
• New confusion or inability to arouse
• Bluish lips or face
If you have any questions regarding COVID-19, please call the Utah Department of Health COVID-19 hotline at 1-800-456-7707.
Other Local Hotlines
Get assistance from medical professionals, find out if you should get a test, and get your questions answered from local healthcare systems:
Stop the Spread
Keep vulnerable members of our community safe by following the guidelines recommended by Utah Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control.
• Physically Distance: Stay 6-feet away from those outside your household
• Wear a Mask: Wear a mask outside of your home in places where you cannot maintain physical distance.
• Wash your Hands Often: Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds, using soap and water.
• Stay Home if you are Sick: If you are experiencing symptoms, stay home and schedule a test. Please do not leave self-quarantine until you receive a negative test or have isolated for the recommended amount of time.
We are working with local organizations to make sure that Utahns' basic needs are met during these uncertain times. Learn more about how COVID-19's is impacting our friends and neighbors with 211's data.
Help the Utah Community amid COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Here are a few ways you can get involved.
The COVID-19 Community Response Fund supports economically-vulnerable Utahans by supporting organizations specialized in rental assistance or mortgage payment assistance; rapid rehousing, shelter diversion, homeless shelters; crisis nurseries and childcare providers; healthcare services for vulnerable Utahns; as well as 211 Information and Referral.
For those of you who are not in a high-risk group and are looking for ways to help, check out our list of volunteer opportunities and in-kind donation needs from our partners that have been deemed high-need.
Sign upto receive our Action Alerts and use your voice to help alleviate the economic impact of the COVID-19 outbreak. We'll be sending periodic updates on how you can contact your representatives and advocate for bills that help our economy recover.