Does your family need assistance? 2-1-1 is here to help.
December 14, 2012
Changing weather can be delightful and fun. Now that winter is here, preparing your house for the harsh weather can save you money in the long run. Check out these helpful ideas:
- Install ceiling fans. Fan blades tipped to push warm air down can help sae on heating bills.
- Use a hot water heater blanket
- Insulate and wrap pipes
- Check attic insulation and add more if necessary
- Check caulking and stripping around windows and doors
- Get an energy audit to inform you of your home’s inefficiencies