United Way of Salt Lake and Ivory Homes are excited to present the Holiday Gingerbread Festival! Gingerbread houses will be on display during the Showcase event, December 14th-17th from 3:00 – 10:00 P.M. in the Grand Hall at the Gateway Mall.
Start the holiday season off with this fun downtown event!
· Vote for your favorite gingerbread house entry
· Get your family photo with Santa
· Enjoy festive holiday entertainment
All proceeds from this event will support United Way of Salt Lake Neighborhood Centers. Admission is $5.00 for adults and $2.50 for children, or print out the family pass below for a $10 entry fee for a family of up to five.
Volunteers are needed to help each night at the Gateway during the Showcase event. Opportunities include:
- Santa’s Helpers: assist with family and kid photos with Santa
- Ticket Takers: help sell and take tickets at the entry
- House Guard: keep the Gingerbread Houses safe from little ones wanting to touch them and eat the candy!
For volunteer information, please contact Emilie Davis, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801.736.7768.
We can’t wait to see you there!