Call 211 if you need assistance with food, mental health, and more
Posted: 7:54 AM, Mar 19, 2020 Updated: 7:57 AM, Mar 19, 2020
By: FOX 13 News
SALT LAKE CITY — — In the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, The United Way of Salt Lake has set up the COVID-19 Community Response Fund.
As schools and businesses continue to shut down in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19, many children and families are left wondering how they’ll cover basic needs such as rent, mortgage, childcare, and food.
The main focus of this fund is to ensure economically vulnerable Utahns have the help they need to weather this storm and to alleviate some of the economic impact many Utah families are facing.
The fund will support local programs and services including:
• Rental assistance or mortgage payment assistance
• Rapid rehousing, shelter diversion, homeless shelters
• Crisis nurseries and childcare providers
• Healthcare services for vulnerable Utahns
• 2-1-1 Information and Referral
If you or your family needs assistance, click here.
If you’d like to donate to the fund, click here.